Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sahin Dayko
Administrators nickname
Eva ElGreco
Date
Jan 30, 2023
Time
01:34
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/6r-HKnai_oLp https://youtu.be/am_XAl-v1D0

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
When admin Nathan pluxury came and gave a rp in fear, 3 people would have punished us instantly if they saw that they were trying to rob him, we got family warning for the pov owner's rendering issue. As a family head, I love my family very much and we know the robbery rules very well. As the Unoff family, we already know that there will be no robbery with 3 people and we never take this risk, our friend there, that is, the 4th person does not appear due to a game error. We didn't need video recording because the admin came, he came and followed. If there were 3 people anyway, the admin would punish us right there as soon as they came, but the person who was robbed in the video goes to jail.Please help we are punished not because we don't know the rules of the game but because it's a game bug.At the end of the video, admin Nathan Pluxury comes and punishes the man who was robbed for fear of rp. You can check the time from the video recording and screenshot.

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
When admin Nathan pluxury came and gave a rp in fear, 3 people would have punished us instantly if they saw that they were trying to rob him, we got family warning for the pov owner's rendering issue. As a family head, I love my family very much and we know the robbery rules very well. As the Unoff family, we already know that there will be no robbery with 3 people and we never take this risk, our friend there, that is, the 4th person does not appear due to a game error. We didn't need video recording because the admin came, he came and followed. If there were 3 people anyway, the admin would punish us right there as soon as they came, but the person who was robbed in the video goes to jail.Please help we are punished not because we don't know the rules of the game but because it's a game bug.At the end of the video, admin Nathan Pluxury comes and punishes the man who was robbed for fear of rp. You can check the time from the video recording and screenshot.
I want video recording from admin Nathan pluxury

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Wow, u are using my video to try and prove u didnt break rules when all ur proof of having 4 players is just random admin messages :ROFLMAO:

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
Wow, u are using my video to try and prove u didnt break rules when all ur proof of having 4 players is just random admin messages :ROFLMAO:
We are a careful family, we don't risk our family for a robbery, we know the rules but one member was there at that moment but there is a server error. no mistakes leave the rest to the admins

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
stop spamming with topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom