Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Horst Asparagus
Administrators nickname
Henry_Alvraez
Date
Jan 24, 2023
Time
20:00
Proofs
no proofs

Horst Asparagus

Player
Player
Complaint against Henry Alrvarez

Good evening everyone,
Good evening Mazhor,

In this complaint I would like to address the wrong behavior, as well as the from my point of view not correct sanction of Henry Alvarez.
I would also like to ask for a revision of the sanction.

On 24/01/2023 at about 20:00 I was permanently banned by Henry Alvarez. The reason was unclear to me at first. After short thinking I remembered that I was fooling around with an old friend. I wrote him as a joke if he would buy money from IC for real money.
I hung a clown emoji on the back, which for me was the expression of irony in the question. Since I never had the intention to sell money, I saw no risk of being banned. The expression in the rulebook is: "Attempting to sell/buy game property for real money is prohibited | Permanent ban". However, since an attempt only exists from the moment when one's idea of the deed becomes a reality, I saw absolutely no risk and dared this fun. The joke was that the old acquaintance already had several hundred million. Accordingly it was clear to me from the start that he could not use the money.

What bothered me the most, however, is that the admin Henry Alvarez apparently took a screenshot of my old acquaintance - which could very well be faked - via Discord and immediately banned me permanently for it. There is no forum post about this, which for me is simply private support or Discord support. I also think that I probably have been a thorn in the side of the admin team - especially Henry - a thorn in the eye have been. Since I knew about his trade for warning removal. He wanted to remove me and obviously took this chance obviously immediately.

I ask to check the whole happening again and take further steps.

Kind regards,
Horst Asparagus

Beschwerde über Henry Alrvarez

Guten Abend zusammen,
Guten Abend Mazhor,

in dieser Beschwerde möchte ich das falsche Verhalten, sowie die aus meiner Sicht nicht korrekte Sanktion von Henry Alvarez thematisieren.
Ebenfalls möchte ich um Revidierung der Sanktion bitten.

Am 24.01.2023 um ca. 20:00 Uhr wurde ich von Henry Alvarez permanent gebannt. Der Grund war mir zunächst unklar. Nach kurzen nachdenken fiel mir ein, dass ich mit einem alten bekannten etwas rumgealbert habe. Ich schrieb ihm aus Witz, ob er IC Geld für Echtgeld abkaufen würde. Ich hing hinten einen Clown emoji dran, welcher für mich der Ausdruck der Ironie in der Frage darstellte. Da ich niemals die Absicht hatte Geld zu verkaufen, sah ich auch kein Risiko gebannt zu werden. Der Ausdruck im Regelwerk lautet: "Der Versuch, Spieleigentum für echtes Geld zu verkaufen/zu kaufen, ist verboten | Permanenter Bann".
Da jedoch ein Versuch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt vorliegt, wo die eigene Vorstellung von der Tat zur Verwirklichung wird, sah ich absolut kein Risiko und habe diesen Spaß gewagt. Der Witz daran war, dass der alte Bekannte bereits mehrere hundert Millionen hatte. Demnach war mir von vorne rein klar, dass er das Geld nicht gebrauchen kann.

Was mich jedoch am meisten störte ist, dass der Admin Henry Alvarez von meinem alten Bekannten scheinbar einen Screenshot - welcher auch sehr gut gefälscht sein könnte - per Discord erhalten hat und mich sofort dafür permanent gebannt hat. Es existiert kein Forumpost dazu, was für mich einfach nur Privatsupport bzw. Discord Support ist. Ich denke außerdem, dass ich vermutlich dem Adminteam - besonders Henry - ein Dorn im Auge gewesen bin. Da ich von seinem Handel für die Warnentfernung wusste. Er wollte mich entfernen und ergriff diese Chance offensichtlich sofort.

Ich bitte drum das ganze Geschehen nochmal zu prüfen und weitere Schritte zu ergreifen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Horst Asparagus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom