Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mayank royalxoxo
Suspect ID
19217 / 19220 /25192
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2023
Time of violation
18:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GC_15f0ltg8

MayanK143

Player
Player
they arrest me for no reason and make fine of 80k and they talk about occ in ic because they said i am child cry but i said i am 22 year in ic but the id 19217 say i am 28 don't say first ooc speaking tell he ooc age and making fine they didn't do can you ask for he pov the i did the crime and give 5 star and they say me and bitch other swear words make joking of me its so wrong the not rp work and tell how to get my money back i have the pov sent to you pls help gods i love rp but this happened i feel so bad they have org work like this very bad org give them and i dont get the thing that he say show me you id what he needed to ask for passport and then i said sorry i will show my passport because i dont understand and tother say me

i was not in org how do i show my id and i want pov from plice office who make fine on me or my fine 80k and +$?k for arrest me for no reason and ooc mental health feel the game you feel bad they make fine

MayanK143

Player
Player
Rejected

Incorrect format / title
Refer to the rules for filing a complaint
And file a new complaint some god say that i am new i dont thing like too use in forums so u example full pls god i love but pls watch the full video they do not good org

DeejayDroolz19217

Player
Player
A passport is a form of identification which is what ID stands for.

Also, I told you my IC age. I said the exact same thing you said, never once did I say "I am 28 IRL" or anything like that. I told you my IC age. All I said was that I am older than you are. Good try, though. Will gladly provide POV of the situation. He committed multiple crimes, therefore received multiple fines.

DeejayDroolz19217

Player
Player
You were originally being arrested for Failure to Comply as well as Obstruction of Justice. And then were given additional fines for additional crimes that you committed, such as carrying illegal items.

DeejayDroolz19217

Player
Player
image.png

MayanK143

Player
Player
ok i take that but 80k fine and talking very rude on duty not being professional say bitch and use fucking dam and other thing i will pay 25k only

Last edited:

MayanK143

Player
Player
when i pushing g and docurnents and 3 options that show passport and id and license so fix the isssne in game i was not org how do i show my id what you say thing first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom