Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cee_Bandzzz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
2:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HHQhjMbH2k

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 120 provide pov of your side
You have 12 hours to respond.

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 120 provide pov of your side
You have 12 hours to respond.
the person who you are requested got forum banned long time ago he created an account but has not been accepted as of yet
I WILL POST HIS SIDE OF POV HERE:

MY POV FROM THE DOUBLE REV HERE:

Jake Take

Player
Player
How is his pov with no crosshair? Is he using obs to hide ovetlays? No discord nothing talking lol
the person who you are requested got forum banned long time ago he created an account but has not been accepted as of yet
I WILL POST HIS SIDE OF POV HERE:

MY POV FROM THE DOUBLE REV HERE:

Jake Take

Player
Player
Thats also not a crosshair in screenshot LMAO you guys gonna get banned for 6.17

Jake Take

Player
Player
First who tf is drew ? Second weren't you banned on other servers for cheats yourself
Im banned off this server for my forums post saying i was gonna be cheatin 😂 but now dont worry i will expose the drew incident with you in his car while he tpd you to informal once im home, dm me on disc if you would like to keep it off forums 😂

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
Im banned off this server for my forums post saying i was gonna be cheatin 😂 but now dont worry i will expose the drew incident with you in his car while he tpd you to informal once im home, dm me on disc if you would like to keep it off forums 😂
I've never been tped to an event unless an admin tped me to a server event 😂

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
It’s so obvious Id 120 is cheating I see this guy every day in ghetto. I have hit effects and he never misses I know for a fact it’s not cuz your good. Your a little cheater lol get good bud.

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
It’s so obvious Id 120 is cheating I see this guy every day in ghetto. I have hit effects and he never misses I know for a fact it’s not cuz your good. Your a little cheater lol get good bud.
How is that possible ? He was on a 60 day vacation 😂

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
I saw him yesterday in ghetto he wasn’t missing. You brain dead?

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
He’s a cheater and we all know he is. You know what he’s doing right now cleaning his pc cuz he got exposed. My boy had no cross hair it’s kinda obvious. He’s hiding overlays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom