Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cee_Bandzzz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
2:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HHQhjMbH2k

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
He’s a cheater and we all know he is. You know what he’s doing right now cleaning his pc cuz he got exposed. My boy had no cross hair it’s kinda obvious. He’s hiding overlays.
It's funny when there is a screenshot of you trying to buy cheats floating around to you doing nothing in events then, being too clapper , to oops I have no pov , oops my bad I'm banned now. Everyone knows your cheating , so sit down kid

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Since when is Quinn not cheating they were ass then out of no where they got good lmao Quinn is little cheaters lmao or maybe it’s just the leader encouraging it.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
It's funny when there is a screenshot of you trying to buy cheats floating around to you doing nothing in events then, being too clapper , to oops I have no pov , oops my bad I'm banned now. Everyone knows your cheating , so sit down kid
Lmao your 40 years old get off this game. Get a job maybe no life lookin bitch.

Jake Take

Player
Player
I got a nice video of sassy getting no clipped to informal in a cheaters car 🤣 watch when that circulates maybe you should go take a look at what i do before talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom