Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Cox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2023
Time of violation
5:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DW8OZvbzVjE

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
We were at the clothing store and accidentally ran him over. He followed us got out the car and shot at us not on bodycam. I start my bodycam and he immediately runs my friend over 2 times.

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
- What you mean by shot us, Firstly the thing is bodycam is lagging and secondly why not showing that bodycam where you guys both VDM me in front of cloth store and after laughing and run away.

Evan Miller

Player
Player
You saying that we shot at you first does not do anything if you think we shot first then why don't you make a forum on us saying that we rdm because you said you have a bodycam of it all, but you don't have bodycam and even if you did all it would do is prove that you're lying so just refrain from the lies.
First of all, I did not vdm you when I pulled up to the clothing store to pick up my friend I hit your car on accident when you were not even in it you were in the store, and right after you shot at me and my friend you vdm me twice and then drove up to me and said you have bodycam of it all so if you have bodycam why don't you just put us on forums but wait you can't because that would show you shooting us wouldn't it so stop trying to lie to get you out of the situation.

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
listen If I want I can put Bodycam but I want to win this report first as you not only push my car as after when I am going to sit in my car at that time you try to push me but I protect myself after you again take your car back and try to VDM.
So the thing is if you even won this it will unfair won and I will do a report against you of that POV don't worry.

Darshan Jain

Player
Player
Rejected

Upon Reviewing this evidence, I Decide To reject this report as i Dont See this happening intentionally,
If there is Something missing Please Make another Report With Longer POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom