Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wietru X
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jan 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Nsapfdf

Wietru

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
Player
Hello Alex Odd,

I talk to with gang leader she provided me with screenshots that i didnt you steal.

I did not steal items from the warehouse in any way. If you check the logs, you can see that I bought the items with my money, I have too much gang armor, ballas bloods vagos, I did not get the items from the organization in any we , I met a man in the black market, he was selling them for 17k, he said, do you want to buy them in bulk? and I bought all of them for 17k each, we exchanged them with about 80-100 exchange features. I don't want with get ban for something that i dint do.

kind regards Wietru X​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom