Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2023
Time of violation
16:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WGRVR3uOh_E

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Hello, I was robbing someone in Ghetto and they did Multiple Rule breaks. I will be providing 3 POVs to show all rule breaks.

POV 1: Not fearing for life, I said I have a gun stop speaking, and they continued to speak as well as don't move and they continued to POV. They are not fearing for there life and at all in this situation.

POV 2: In the second clip you can see I say "say Ballas on top and I'm sorry in your radio" and they continue to lie and try avoid RP by saying they are rank 1 in there organization. When this is clearly a lie because one of my Members identified them saying its the Marabunta leader which it is because they had no mask on. This is avoiding RP and not fearing for your life by trying to dodge the demands.

POV 3: In this clip you can see that while the person we are robbing is getting shot at (Stalling in chat saying they aren't in radio waiting so they can get shot at/mercy killed) - Could be possible MG as well. They waited for there friend to come and shoot them so they could once again avoid speaking inside of the radio and once again not fear for life.

This is Marabunta leader, I would expect a punishment for this on the Persons side and also a punishment to Marabunta as it is leader breaking rules.

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
Well Daniel ik you are upset from the time i got leadership for some reason which idk, you have been trying to disband from a long time. But idk how and why you got banned and ballas got disbanded and you think I was the one behind it but ok bcs ik i wasn't the guy who did it. Regarding this so idk how you guy get to know I'm leader without even being in bunta bcs I never talk with any other gang members and say I'm leader.
Im not here to write a essay but i think I got the pov of this so i will upload it in some hrs so then u can see whether I did something or not

Daniel Vuitton

Player
Doesn’t matter, either way if you have POV of you not MGing or not, you broke multiple rules either way
Well Daniel ik you are upset from the time i got leadership for some reason which idk, you have been trying to disband from a long time. But idk how and why you got banned and ballas got disbanded and you think I was the one behind it but ok bcs ik i wasn't the guy who did it. Regarding this so idk how you guy get to know I'm leader without even being in bunta bcs I never talk with any other gang members and say I'm leader.
Im not here to write a essay but i think I got the pov of this so i will upload it in some hrs so then u can see whether I did something or not

Daniel Vuitton

Player
He knew your face and knew how you looked and how your outfit looked, so he knew you were leader simple.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 5756 will receive a punishment for Fear RP.
ID 12947 and 13452 will receive a punishment for Mercykilling.

Marabunta will receive a punishment for rulebreaks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom