Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lama Willams
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jan 30, 2023
Time
22:19
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063641748376666153/1070026091969917040/Desktop_Screenshot_2023.01.31_-_01.19.04.39.png

Uzay

Player
Player
dear Bobby Pluxury
I got ban for " GR 1.9 " for buying car with 1000$ i didnt know its not allowed cus i am in the city only chatting with people and have fun, i told my husband's friend and my husband on that in the same time i bought it they told me not allowed and i am gonna got ban for this, the one who sell it to me he told me he gonna leave the city and he want to give me every thing free and he doesn't tell me its not allowed and when i heard its not allowed i spoke with mr.bobby pluxury for that before 7hour from taking the ban i know what did it was wrong but i am really sorry i didnt know its not allowed to do that i am only having fun in the city i dont want to break the rules sorry for that

Uzay

Player
Player
image.png
image.png

Uzay

Player
Player
  1. and this is some photos from DMS " bobby pluxury , and my husband's friend " when i knew it not allowed i wanted from mr.bobby to take the car from me

Uzay

Player
Player
  1. you can ask arabic admins i said here " ok i dont want it can i give it back ?" the one who gave me the car he was kid and i think he doesn't knew the rules too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom