Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juust Youcef
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
Non

cheb

Player
Player
Hi Dear Mazhor
Yestreday i got a perma ban for gen rules 6.3 i was working as SAHP i have my own shotgun ammo after i going off duty i returned the guns and vest and my own ammo disspersd i got it back from wherehouse thats it and i now all the rules im working in gov more 2 month im Ex LSPD and Ng i have experience you can see my history and im not that kind who is stealing guns and stuf froom the wherhouse because i now the rules and i now if i do i got perma ban so i did nothing wrong i just return my own ammo if you want you can check the history in the wherhouse of SAHP you find my name and what ammo i take . If I did something against the rules and I didn't know, I apologize
I Hope You Can Help Me .
Thnx You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom