Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Jelle
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: 8h
5. Your Discord: Hasbulla#1950
6. Your Nickname: Nunya Bizniz
7. Your ID: 2728

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a.
First of all i have always wanted to lead a gang before, just never really took the jump to apply for one.
I have been deputy of multiple gangs as well as High Command functions in legal organisations on en2 in the past so i definitely have the experience and i know what needs to be done to run a good gang term. Knowing how a legal organisation functions will only help out with this too.
I also have past admin experience and unoffical femaily leader on en2 so i was dealing with rulebreaks every single day to the point where i basically know them all, im also pretty good at using common sense if it comes down to it.
I also think my punishment history is really good since en3, i barely get warnings/demorgans past few months.

b.
I feel like gangs usually dont have or appoint people to a recruiting function.
I would make sure i have High Commands appointed to this especially so everyone who joins gets a thorough screening of their experience being in a gang so we can help/teach them wherever needed.
I see it happening too many times where newer people are purely threated as a number instead of an active functioning gang member within the organisation.
Also making sure there is 0 toxicity between the gang members is a very important aspect of running a tight team, so this would be made sure of.

c.
Third ive get to know a ton of people on en3 since the day it launched, most of these people also advices me to make this application which gave me a clear understanding of the numbers i would be able to get into the organisation within the first few days with people confirming they would love to join in case i get appointed as a gang leader. Also having the experience of planning out every step within the setup phase of the gang will definitely boost the building of the gang term.

d.
I would try to host new, exciting Global events for other organisations to enjoy. These have also been very repetitive in my opinion. I have a lot of new ideas in my head on how we can get the best OOC vibes between all organisations within the server.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a.
I think nowadays people copy RP situations way too much. It's always the same routines we see day in day out.
I would make sure people are excited every single day for what's to come.
I think hosting hostage situations on new exciting locations is a simple but big step in the right direction.
I also have a great advantage to the way i like to approach certain events, i think there are always new ways of improving RP within any organisation.

b.
Secondly i would make a clear Chain of Command within the ranks, just like legal organisations have.
This will make it a lot easier for everyone to know who they can refer to when having certain questions.
For example: having a few trusted people as recruiters which i know i can trust to do a good background screening on every recruitee.
Also appointing more experienced gang members to have their own little department within the organisation, easy example for this would be a spray team with 2 HC as supervisors.
This will make the experience way more effective and will teach newer members it right from the start.

c.
I have never liked organisations where as soon as the leader gets picked you can tell which family he/she is in. I would make sure to look at experience, dedication and interest before appointing people to certain positions.
This way i will give everyone in the server a fair chance of reaching a respected High Command function wtihin the organisation.
Once i appointed people to these higher-ranked fucntions, i would also make sure to keep an eye on their activity to see whether or not they do in fact deserve a spot on the High Command list.
Gang members abusing their High Command rank would also get notified of the mutual respect i like to keep within the gang so they dont bash people for having a lower rank than them personally.

d.
Dont know in how far this is possible but i would really like to implement the official Discord a lot more.
Part of this would be inviting recruitees as soon as they get invited to the organisation.
This way they would be able to see the different functions within the organisation as well as important announcements being posted in there.
I love the way this is implemented within legal organisations but i've always missed this when being in a gang.
Im sure a lot of miscommunication could be prevented by having people join a Discord.
This would ofcourse never be used to sit in Voice Calls, unless when there could be weekly meetings hosted for all current gang members.

e.
A big no-go for me whenever i joined a gang in the past was unclear radio calls. Making sure everyone knows the difference between IC and OOC radio is the first step towards good comms, also only using the voice radio for important callouts will be on my to-do list.

f.
Since i have quite a lot of legal organisation experience since the start of en3 i'm very aware of gang members purposely making rulebreaks to gain an advantage over the legal organisation. The most common example i can give here is people mercykilling any of their own gang members whenever they are in sticky situations such as being robbed or arrested. I wont be harsh against people who break rules by accident purely out of ignorance so they have the chance to learn the server as best as they can but if people break rules on purpose to gain an advantage within an RP situation i will step in hard.

captain axel

Bloods high command
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a.
First of all i have always wanted to lead a gang before, just never really took the jump to apply for one.
I have been deputy of multiple gangs as well as High Command functions in legal organisations on en2 in the past so i definitely have the experience and i know what needs to be done to run a good gang term. Knowing how a legal organisation functions will only help out with this too.
I also have past admin experience and unoffical femaily leader on en2 so i was dealing with rulebreaks every single day to the point where i basically know them all, im also pretty good at using common sense if it comes down to it.
I also think my punishment history is really good since en3, i barely get warnings/demorgans past few months.

b.
I would make sure i have High Commands appointed to this especially so everyone who joins gets a thorough screening of their experience being in a gang so we can help/teach them wherever needed.
I see it happening too many times where newer people are purely threated as a number instead of an active functioning gang member within the organisation.
Also making sure there is 0 toxicity between the gang members is a very important aspect of running a tight team, so this would be made sure of.

c.
Third ive get to know a ton of people on en3 since the day it launched, most of these people also advices me to make this application which gave me a clear understanding of the numbers i would be able to get into the organisation within the first few days with people confirming they would love to join in case i get appointed as a gang leader. Also having the experience of planning out every step within the setup phase of the gang will definitely boost the building of the gang term.

d.
I would try to host new, exciting Global events for other organisations to enjoy. These have also been very repetitive in my opinion. I have a lot of new ideas in my head on how we can get the best OOC vibes between all organisations within the server.

a.
I think nowadays people copy RP situations way too much. It's always the same routines we see day in day out.
I think hosting hostage situations on new exciting locations is a simple but big step in the right direction.
I also have a great advantage to the way i like to approach certain events, i think there are always new ways of improving RP within any organisation.

b.
Secondly i would make a clear Chain of Command within the ranks, just like legal organisations have.
This will make it a lot easier for everyone to know who they can refer to when having certain questions.
For example: having a few trusted people as recruiters which i know i can trust to do a good background screening on every recruitee.
Also appointing more experienced gang members to have their own little department within the organisation, easy example for this would be a spray team with 2 HC as supervisors.
This will make the experience way more effective and will teach newer members it right from the start.

c.
I have never liked organisations where as soon as the leader gets picked you can tell which family he/she is in. I would make sure to look at experience, dedication and interest before appointing people to certain positions.
This way i will give everyone in the server a fair chance of reaching a respected High Command function wtihin the organisation.
Once i appointed people to these higher-ranked fucntions, i would also make sure to keep an eye on their activity to see whether or not they do in fact deserve a spot on the High Command list.
Gang members abusing their High Command rank would also get notified of the mutual respect i like to keep within the gang so they dont bash people for having a lower rank than them personally.

d.
Dont know in how far this is possible but i would really like to implement the official Discord a lot more.
Part of this would be inviting recruitees as soon as they get invited to the organisation.
This way they would be able to see the different functions within the organisation as well as important announcements being posted in there.
I love the way this is implemented within legal organisations but i've always missed this when being in a gang.
Im sure a lot of miscommunication could be prevented by having people join a Discord.
This would ofcourse never be used to sit in Voice Calls, unless when there could be weekly meetings hosted for all current gang members.

e.
A big no-go for me whenever i joined a gang in the past was unclear radio calls. Making sure everyone knows the difference between IC and OOC radio is the first step towards good comms, also only using the voice radio for important callouts will be on my to-do list.

f.
Since i have quite a lot of legal organisation experience since the start of en3 i'm very aware of gang members purposely making rulebreaks to gain an advantage over the legal organisation. The most common example i can give here is people mercykilling any of their own gang members whenever they are in sticky situations such as being robbed or arrested. I wont be harsh against people who break rules by accident purely out of ignorance so they have the chance to learn the server as best as they can but if people break rules on purpose to gain an advantage within an RP situation i will step in hard.
+

captain axel

Bloods high command
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

a.

b.

c.

d.

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom