Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fail RP + Parent Insult | 187186 & 210138 & 261536 & 144713

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glaxo Dogo
Suspect ID
187186 & 210138
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
22:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQP9xwBnC0o

glaxo hunter

Player
Player
I'm not saying anything about our roleplay, it's just a normal question, when the main attention is paid to the beginning of the video, you call "shut up" even though no one is talking, if you're not doing metagaming, it means your friend has serious problems.
+ you doing metagame

cay

Player
Player
Need a Turkish admin OCC insult.

I'm not saying anything about our roleplay, it's just a normal question, when the main attention is paid to the beginning of the video, you call "shut up" even though no one is talking, if you're not doing metagaming, it means your friend has serious problems.
There is another man in the distance, he is talking but you can't hear it because of f12.

glaxo hunter

Player
Player
You set these rules, I guess, why would I risk losing an item against a wrong move?
It doesn't make any sense for us to discuss it here, we better leave it to the admins, let's not prolong it please
Even if the perpetrator is rp, you cannot move while someone is throwing a pickpocket at you.

cay

Player
Player
I doing failrp but you doing failrp and metagame..

Dillax Hill

Player
Player
Approved

ID 187186 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 + 3.3 + 6.16 ( I will consider 3.2 too as its prohibited to "mention parents" in any kind of conversation")
ID 261536, 210138 and 144713 will receive a punishment for GR 6.16 ( Any kind of robbery should be done according to this rule)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom