Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throne

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 6:00 am to 5:00 pm
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Throne#4849
7. Your Nickname: Bajirao Singham
8. Your ID: 2218
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin due to following reasons:
I have a helpful nature and want everyone to play. You can see En-Getting help channel.
I have a lot of idea of solving technical problems related to RageMP
Been 2x Deputy And HC in almost every ORG and now want to help people RPing as i have Rped enough
2. What are your strengths?
1) I am always ready to help everyone.
Helping is my hobby both IC and OOC
2) I am kind to everyone.
3) Its almost more than 2 years I have been part of this project and know almost everything!
4) I am a really quick learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
In some decisions i might take a longer time as i always want to be fair and no one should feel that i have done wrong with them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

I request to give me the last chance to prove myself. After my previous punishment its been a long time and i havent done anything like that and didnt get any punishment! The last chance which i get wont be regreted!

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed by Request

1675255541716.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom