Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2 (Standard Hungarian time)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Liam🔮#9964
6. Your Nickname: Liam Verceti
7. Your ID: 1425
Additional information

1. Leader of
The Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, I love being the leader of any organizations I have came to show my skill with leadership in the past on other servers of GrandRP, But I have never succeeded in leading a gang before. It is quite important for me to mention that Although I have not been a successful leader of a gang yet I have succeded in legal organizations so I think I can handle it.

Secondly, My goal with this leadership would be the same as it always was in every one of my leaderships, I want my friends to have a safe organization to join and have fun together and for them to be united in an organization again additonally, It is also important to mention that I want everyone in my term to have fun withouth toxicity, as I do belive that is possible in gangs.

Lastly, I would like to make a gang that is friendly towards everyone and involves heavy RP for everyone as recently I have been seeing gangs and leaders with different mindsets regarding their RP involved which just did not make sense to me as they wanted to join a server called "Grand" "RP", I would want a deeper oppurtinity in gang RP.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

The Last term of The "Vagos" That I have seen has been an amazing and highly skilled one with a great leader it is important to mention his attitude towards the roleplay involved was not the best mixing in OOC and IC Chat etc. I want to fix this issue as we all know it exists in gangs and I would also like to make rank structures a little deeper with meaning and prehabs even set outfits to offer for the gangsters if the playerbase was open to this type of RP of course. Since Vagos is a hispanic gangs I would like to start RP where people in the organization would Be Such Vagos street gangsters.

This is my Plan towards the RP Rank structure so that it helps improve the RP and make ranks like hispanic gangs would have
14: Boss
13: Lieutenant
12: Captain
11: Event Master
10: Hermanos
9: CapoRegime
8: Villian
7: Turfer
6: Thug
5: Spray Team
4: Bandido
3: Soldier