Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Guddu Pandit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
09:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=marP-Zsv6Rk

HIMANSHU BHARDWAJ

Mr_Bhardwaj
Player
We are doing collector job, and we got order to collect his (7046) debt. When we reach there, I saw him riding gang car without wearing gang dress. At that time I started my recording and And asked him to let me collect his debt. But he was not saying single word. And then He comes out from car with revolver in his hands and then fire a shot on my teammate Ayush Roi without warning. He give his first warning after shooting on us. And then said Leave the area and all. I told him we will not do anything wrong to him, But he still giving us demand to leave. That place was not anyone personal property and as We are 4 together and He was alone there. So how can he give such demands. That's the reason We didn't take out our guns. I want all to be done peacefully. He killed 3 including me and then go for my 4th guy and So he started firing for his defense. And we all unconscious. There was one more guy who killed all four of us when we are unconscious. His ID is 27819

Selim Dara

Player
Player
I warned 4 5 times but they didn't care and I killed them. it was my parents house and i didn't want to give them money

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
nice self reporte for fail rp talking while dead and ur friend for rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom