Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Emi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
22:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe-zWBOm2WU

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
The person here has opened a forum about me (The Forum) , but in this case we can see in his (POV) that he is clearly using an illegal revolver skin (glock with long magazine). The size of his revolver's magazine is too long as you will realize.

In any case if his youtube link dosnt work or i he delete: POV

Here is some screen shots of his illegal revolver in his pov:

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player
and this guy using my pov.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
nothing wrong about an extended clip glock instead of crying about a simple weapon skin play the game 🤡

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Crying over a gun skin? Tf you crying for? Play the game and get better at it lol

Skins

Player
Player
yup he beat u because he has extended magazine please report lil weirdo stop acting like u sherlock holmes in GRP .becarefull boys this man is out here investigating everything due to the fact he doesnt have a life admins just forum ban this person already u guys have better things to do then put up with this nonsense reports form this guy

Blancooo

Player
yup he beat u because he has extended magazine please report lil weirdo stop acting like u sherlock holmes in GRP .becarefull boys this man is out here investigating everything due to the fact he doesnt have a life admins just forum ban this person already u guys have better things to do then put up with this nonsense reports form this guy
Omg didn't know usp skins make you 100 times better in the game omg😂What a weirdo I swear people be reporting just because someone has a better mouse than his

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
Omg didn't know usp skins make you 100 times better in the game omg😂What a weirdo I swear people be reporting just because someone has a better mouse than his
yeah its crazy your gun texture is 1 pixel longer than mine thats why you beat me!!! :ROFLMAO:

Blancooo

Player
yeah its crazy your gun texture is 1 pixel longer than mine thats why you beat me!!! :ROFLMAO:
Damnnn your skin is so amazing that it's better than mine. No wonder why I got clapped😂. People be crying over some pixel shit that doesn't even help the user in any way

Envious Bolo

Leader of unofficial org
omg you’re so right!! we can’t have him adding more bullets to his revolver!! we’re so lucky to have a gov superhero like you! 🤓. nah for real word of advice, just play the damn game. Maybe then you’ll have more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom