Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Marabunta Grande | Skyable Dianson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYABLE

Player
Player
1.Efe
3.GMT +3
4.6-8 hours
5.SKYABLE#5822
6.Skyable Dianson

Additional information :

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I would like to become the leader of Marabunta Grande, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Marabunta Grande one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

- I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The most loyal members of the Marabunta Grande gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

- After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for 1 year and have always been a part of gangs.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization;

- As a high command, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande alive and participate all of the event as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos.

Jacob Weltschmerz

Player
Player
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
He can be best leader for marabunta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom