Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akash Badmash
Administrators nickname
Bjorn Blake
Date
Jan 31, 2023
Time
00:XX
Proofs
https://imgur.com/7VfTwYx

Lord Akash

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I am writing this Forum to express my sincerest apologies for the actions that led to my ban on the Server. I understand that using illegal version of redux against the community guidelines and is strictly prohibited. I didn't even realize that redux is illegal You yourself think that If I had known, Why do I report? You can also check my computer if you want I was not abusing it.

I would like to assure you that this was a mistake on my part and I deeply regret any disruption or harm that I may have caused to the platform and its users. I have since removed the illegal redux from my device and I am committed to following the rules and regulations of the platform going forward.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable experience for all users and I promise to uphold this standard in the future. I kindly request that you consider lifting my ban so that I may continue Rp to be a positive member of the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal. I look forward to your favourable response.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide POV with removed redux and ban will be reduced to 14 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom