Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hussien Ali
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 6-7 ( more in the upcoming days )
5. Your Discord : Hussien#1916
6. Your Nickname : Hussien Ali
7. Your ID : 200290

1. Leader of Ballas gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1)
Ballas is my favourte gang since i joined, it's the best in the city and always has been on top although some leaders were not good enough to hold the name of ballas but i will bring ballas on top as always also many leaders didn't have plans for anything they just take leadership without planning for the future but i have a lot of plans for everything how the gang will do gun stores , 24/7 , hostages ,..etc all of these events will be highly planned also the hq of ballas is hard since it's close to families and many rulebreaks could be done but i will make sure all my members will not break anyrule such as shooting inside hq , many gangs we see right now don't care about the rp they never do rp with leos but under my watch that's not gonna happen i'll try to break the record of store robberies in city i will be pain for the leos also i'll make sure my people don't break rules in circular events such as store robberies by shooting outside circle .
2) i'm planning to take 100% turf with my turf team which is one of the best teams in the city as they don't break any rules and they are not toxic people just as many turfers right now , many leaders don't give people bonuses when they win events such as subs, vehicle theift , informant but i'll give my people max bonuses whenver we win i'll make sure all of them are happy , i'll establish spray team that control the sprays and protect them day and night as the spray profits keep members in the organization , i'll give people from rank 1 cars not like all gangs who make rank 1 only ride bikes that's not gonna happen for my gang because i want my members to be happy and enjoy the rp .
3) establishing new interview system not just asking about the regular rules i will ask them about situations about where leos can arrest them like is battleship ic or ooc ? is subs ic or ooc ? and other events also i'll make sure my people when they are getting robbed they don't fear rp or do cl cause if they do it they will forget about returning to ballas cause i'm trying to improve the rp not making it bad , i'll make sure no people in my org steal from the warehouse like they open it and take armors for fights in the ghetto or something like that , i'll make sure my high commands are people who actually know the rules and don't get me warnings by inviting random people and cause us troubles .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1)
do many gun stores and hostage situations so the leos and us can have fun .
2) do new global events ideas not just the regular ones .
3) make the people use less discord i'll remember them in each event to enable radios.
4) invite the people who know about the rules not random people with 0 knowledge .

Best Regards
Hussien Ali

Sahin Henderson

ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom