Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Marabunta Grande | Skyable Dianson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYABLE

Player
Player
1.Efe
3.GMT +3
4.6-8 hours
5.SKYABLE#5822
6.Skyable Dianson

1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

.Firstly I don't like government job, and from the beginning I have been playing as a gang member so want to go like that

.I want to become marabunta leader as i have experience about the gangs which might help the gang to go on top also as a gang leader i will make sure and try to get the gang on top as much as possible

.When i was hc in gangs , i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of marabunta i Will take care that every marabunta member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone

1.As a leader, I will try to make the Marabunte a gang to be reckoned with both in the ghetto and at events.

2.For me, it is also important to bring sensible and mature people into the gang, so that they have a uniform and adult level
can be maintained so that togetherness is as pleasant as possible and there is little room for arguments
should it still happen that there is a dispute among ourselves, I will try to find a solution as quickly as possible that is okay for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom