Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich RaZ
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/6itHNo8

Lola Molotov

Be careful.
Player
Hello guys,

GR 6.15. When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

This rule is quite annoying because if someone shoot you then you must be able to shoot him back if you have gun license as a ( Self-Defense) not to stay and let him kill you , this is not RP when you are pushed to let someone kill you in a city , you can also be able to shoot him back .

So I would punish only the first guy that started shooting without demands and not both players . What about if I don't have prime and lose my guns we all trying to catch the Valuable Containers .

Why I am allow to shoot someone which is giving demands to leave and I am not allow to shoot someone which is shooting on me straight away without demands . This is quite frustrating and I would like to agree with me because only whoever shooting first and without demands needs to be punished , I mean that's RP from my point of view .

When someone tell you to leave you are allow to shoot him because you don't wanna leave and aslo he can shoot you back but If someone start shooting you without any demands you are not allow to shoot him back this doesn't make sense to me and please correct me if I am wrong.

I know it's a rule but it's very hard to follow this rule because nobody wants to lose theyr weapons or die and from my point of view is not RP the fact that you have to give the guy chance to kill you .

Thank You!
Much appreciated.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
Agree. It shouldn't be illegal that we shoot someone who shoots at us without demanding it. We have the right to defend ourselves. This happened to me.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Regarding this incident, its know in all servers, if the other side breaks any rules, it does not mean that you are allowed to break rules with them, situation started with RDM, means the entire thing is RDM from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom