Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karga Gun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
17:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T9NIee8EGzI

karga

Player
Player
We raided the demons family and won the raid, then my helicopter was scanned with weapons by the members of the demons family as you can see in the video while I was trying to get on my helicopter and get away from the area.

karga

Player
Player

proof less than 1 minute​

The person I wanted to take by helicopter but accidentally killed was my family friend and my friend's ID number 126339.
I wanted to write this in advance as I guessed that you would lie by saying that the deceased was from your family, if the authorities look at the logs they can see that this is true.
It's not right for all your family members to shoot at a helicopter in the air just because you've been beaten.
I'm uploading the full video now and adding an extra 20 seconds specifically for you. Thanks for reminding me of this before the forum was answered.

CorteX Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Helikopterle götürmek isteyip kazara öldürdüğüm kişi aile dostum ve arkadaşımın kimlik numarası 126339'du.
Ölen kişinin sizin ailenizden olduğunu söyleyerek yalan söyleyeceğinizi tahmin ettiğim için bunu önceden yazmak istedim, yetkililer kayıtlara bakarsa bunun doğru olduğunu görebilirler.
Dayak yediniz diye tüm aile fertlerinizin helikoptere havadan ateş etmesi doğru değil.
Videonun tamamını şimdi yüklüyorum ve size özel 20 saniye daha ekliyorum. Forum cevaplanmadan önce bana bunu hatırlattığın için teşekkürler.

I thought you killed one of my family on purpose, sorry for shooting you​

karga

Player
Player
Not only did you shoot, your whole family did, and it wasn't my fault.

CorteX Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
The person I wanted to take by helicopter but accidentally killed was my family friend and my friend's ID number 126339.
I wanted to write this in advance as I guessed that you would lie by saying that the deceased was from your family, if the authorities look at the logs they can see that this is true.
It's not right for all your family members to shoot at a helicopter in the air just because you've been beaten.
I'm uploading the full video now and adding an extra 20 seconds specifically for you. Thanks for reminding me of this before the forum was answered.

and no sound in your proof​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom