Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatee Warburg

Player
Player
Information
1. name IRL Mohammad Alkhaled
2. age 19
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 2-8
5. Discord MOALK #6986
6. Nickname Mohammad Alkhaled
7. ID 12362
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1) I am a person who likes to lead people, make them feel comfortable about themself and help them improve every day, which will put the organization on top of other organizations.
2) I have plans to make the org better for example going together for arena and improving our aim and learning more tactics and making better teamwork in the org.
3) For Turfs team I would pick the best of the best members to join the turf team and because we will win almost every turf the other organizations will import some of our cultures into their org.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)No toxicity in the gang between the gang members and with other gangs in the city
2) Special ranking system where members need to attend to sort amounts of events to get higher ranks.
3) Because of this unique ranking system we will attend events with large numbers
4) Strike system, where anybody who breaks any RolePlay role will be punished the first strike going to warn the second strike, will be dirank and the third strike will be fired and blacklisted for a week.

Thanks for reading my application
Mohammad Alkhaled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom