Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasbulla Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1016091821622968320/1070546088735539281/hi.png

Jin Carnage

Player
Player
Hello,
Today we had an unfortunate conflict with LifeInvader organisation caused by its current leader 16473 and his deputy 21520.
So basically what happened was me and my family started sending ads for our family office templates.And suddenly they started to reject our ads with the reason behind being spamming the same ad.This is where im getting confused, because whole point of LifeInvader is basically spamming ads.Is there a daily limit of posting the same ad that we are unaware of?There is already a script built in to prevent overflooding the pda which is like a 3 minute cooldown if im not mistaken.So how were we breaking any rules?We were paying for every single ad we were sending and basically advertising our family office like everybodyelse could do.Not only they started to reject our business template they also blacklisted our phone numbers aswell.I believe this is abusing organisation powers for personal conflict without any logical reason.

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader
Here are the evidences regarding the phone numbers getting blacklisted.

As you can see from these screenshot they were spamming it several times trying to post the same template over and over again even after we had told them to stop.

here is the template they were requesting
Office 54454 Template 2 - Dont forget to get your daily $72.000 with the easiest tasks on NDNG Holding (54454) at the Stock Exchange. Come over and start getting rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom