Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haider Yama
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cblkRDHQUls

DaemonFB

Player
Player
As the other half of the story i want to emphasis that it was an accident, it was not intentional, we both had the same checkpoint for the statue, we arrived at the same time. My heli blew up, his not, but my heli back rotor accidentaly hit him, and killed. I was about to heal him, but did not have any first aid kit (it was in my heli), i was also telling him that. I rushed to the hospital nearby bought a medkit and rushed back with a rented car to pull him up. I think i have done everything i could to undo my unintentional mistake. If that counts as rdm, punish me accordingly. We also met at the next statue checkpoint and tried to ask him what happened as i did not see anything, but he laughingly sad just "Nice RDM, nice RDM!"

DaemonFB

Player
Player
Watching back the video, i do not know what killed him, maybe the explosion of my heli, but somehow i survived.

Of course the video uploaded did not show the fact i wanted to pull him up with medkit as he probably wants me only to be punished...
Thank u bro, really nice of u! I did not have POV, i do no POV-s at all, i accept things happening to me - even bigger issues - not as small as this butterfly fart.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report
its look a accident by mistake because both you trying to collect the statute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom