Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yazan Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
11:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/roZpAprw1PM

kamilbeshler

Player
Player
Everything is available in the discarded pov, but you can still check my computer. No problem.

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
in my pov is one shot and in that pov there is some time between ray when he shot and the one who killed me
It's just a game error. I live this situation constantly. I just wanted to inform you.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
and its one shot here too Approved - Pov request I id: 2170
i dont think that Coincidence
It’s called a double Rev you sped. Just accept you got shit on and that you and your whole shelby family are dog shit, you guys play so much but you lot are fucking still shit πŸ’€ You get shit on daily and you report because ur fucking donkey shit. Just accept the fact that your fucking shit at the game, Shootings not for everybody spasticπŸ™‰

Ayzn Lopez

Player
Player
It’s called a double Rev you sped. Just accept you got shit on and that you and your whole shelby family are dog shit, you guys play so much but you lot are fucking still shit πŸ’€ You get shit on daily and you report because ur fucking donkey shit. Just accept the fact that your fucking shit at the game, Shootings not for everybody spasticπŸ™‰
mad ha? musty got banned and now that hahahahhah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom