Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Feal RP / RDM Blacklist Family Mass Establishments Violation

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusuf Tabuttoglu
Suspect ID
54897 22015 88698
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DnS2D7IZ4QY

yusufyldzz1

Player
Player
You tell me to go while counting in a voice that sounds very rare to me, but you stand in front of me and wait, do I have a vdm while I'm going?

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player
This is not about our family. The important thing is the people there, they didn't even have family clothes.

xkraltr

Player
Player
Before shooting Leave The Area, they started counting with an inaudible sound without informing about the subject and they shot me while I was running, insults and music on our heads.
first of all, the person is doing meta + vdm and he is driving non-rp on the roof with that car. and obviously there is a problem with the person's game because my voice is not very clear to him and it's not a family event and none of us wear a family-related dress

yusufyldzz1

Player
Player
first of all, the person is doing meta + vdm and he is driving non-rp on the roof with that car. and obviously there is a problem with the person's game because my voice is not very clear to him and it's not a family event and none of us wear a family-related dress
You tell me to go while counting in a voice that sounds very rare to me, but you stand in front of me and wait, do I have a vdm while I'm going? hahahaha

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Any off-topic/provokings/Insult will lead to Forum Ban.

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon trying to review the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Please provide POV of atleast 1 Minute prior to the situation and with clear game sounds.
You have 6 hours to do so​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom