Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
YassirAsh
Administrators nickname
ZessyPluxury
Date
Jan 25, 2023
Time
00 : 00
Proofs
A/N

AlexAsh

Player
Player
Gentlemens Please help me,
I made a lot of mistakes, and I also lied to you, and please forgive me, and I apologize to you very much.
- I got a ban on my main account | ID: 1145 | and the reason is that my use of redux is illegal and they asked me to send a Pov from my second account
- And my second account | ID: 3313 | has a ban of 9999 days and the reason is sharing accounts
- I sent a Pov from a third account and I told them that this is my second account And I have taken the account of the third from my friend in order to just record the Pov please forgive me, and I am very sorry

I did all this just to remove the ban from my main account, but there is no solution for me to remove the ban from my account. Please, I promise you that I will no longer repeat the mistake.
- if you want a check my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom