Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zetas Jones
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
13:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2MKGcJGbF64

ZetasMoaz

Player
Player
yea i might did a mistake RDMing him because i gave multiple demands still i should use teaser but i thought he gonna shot me with weapon because i gave multiple demands and he did not comply at all so i didnt expect that from him but while giving demands he was playing music while RP situation which is fail RP also he CL before cuffing him .
Thank you <3

Batu Chill

DeFamily191
Player
You asked me to stop for no reason and then you shot me. The reason I threw out the CL was because my car didn't have insurance, my car was stolen today so it won't be stolen again.

ZetasMoaz

Player
Player
You asked me to stop for no reason and then you shot me. The reason I threw out the CL was because my car didn't have insurance, my car was stolen today so it won't be stolen again.
extreme reckless driving dont worry admins will choose the right thing at the end <3

KaaZaa

Player
Player
yea i might did a mistake RDMing him because i gave multiple demands still i should use teaser but i thought he gonna shot me with weapon because i gave multiple demands and he did not comply at all so i didnt expect that from him but while giving demands he was playing music while RP situation which is fail RP also he CL before cuffing him .
Thank you <3
5 seconds ends in 1 second xD amazing RP u doing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom