Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Jayden

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy Moose#6969

6. Your Nickname Jayy Moose

7. Your ID 3662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are many reason i want to be Ballas Leader i have a lot of knowledge of the rules and how to make a powerful gang i've never been leader on EN03 but i was leader on EN02 of the Families gang and Marabunta my families term i had the most numbers max graffiti my goals for ballas if i get it is to do at least 1 gun store and 2 24/7 store robberies and also do battleships everyday and do at least 2 FZ a day also if given the shot i would also do more hostage situations in all different areas. If given the chance i would take ballas to heights its never seen with 0 toxicity because that type of stuff destroys the RP. I would also do more bonus to encourage more people to want to come to events. I would also like to get Ballas known as a terrorist organization and make Ballas On Top! Thanks for reading my application hopefully we can work together.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice to improve RP is to make sure that everyone I bring in is the best that they can be and to do more store robberies in the ghetto and outside the ghetto but while doing sprays and ghetto clapping. Another piece of advice is to go to Battleship and Clands Gun Store Robberies 24/7 Store Robberies and to make Ballas the number 1 gang that grand will ever see Thanks Again For Your Time Yours Truly Jayy Moose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom