Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Federico Hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
23:01
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3PQ1Wmw

ricofed

Player
Player
He took IC situation OOC by swearing and insulting me in DMS. This is because he was blacklisted from LSPD. And we arrested him for many reasons. Also Maybe because I submitted another forum on him for CL
Approved - CL | 96463

NOTE: Any admins viewing can dm me on my discord: federic0#8544, i will tag you in the relevant casefiles in our LSPD email to prove it is him. Thanks

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
He took IC situation OOC by swearing and insulting me in DMS. This is because he was blacklisted from LSPD. And we arrested him for many reasons. Also Maybe because I submitted another forum on him for CL
Approved - CL | 96463

NOTE: Any admins viewing can dm me on my discord: federic0#8544, i will tag you in the relevant casefiles in our LSPD email to prove it is him. Thanks
Wow he is using another forum acount wowww

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
And how did you get another ID my real ID is 85090 trying to ban another guy wowwww

Dillax Hill

Player
Player
Rejected

That rule only applies to official GrandRP discords. Such as org discords and the main discord).
We do not punish for private messages.

Top Bottom