Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rojda Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/br5tF9Corjc

Skins

Player
Player
yes bad cheater im sorry im not professional cheater like u guys so sorry here is pov pc check anytime of day just let me know if needed admin here is the triggerbot crybaby

lynxx22

Player
Player
480p pov quality. fucking cheater. watch povs 0.25 and his aim watching enemy hitbox.

hilecimsi

Player
Player
i know u have gaming chair
image.png

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
yes bad cheater im sorry im not professional cheater like u guys so sorry here is pov pc check anytime of day just let me know if needed admin here is the triggerbot crybaby

Provided POV is invalid Provide POV of higher resolution

(Can't even see your ID)

Skins

Player
Player
On consideration - Possible Cheat | 91976 chek this forum same quality these guys clearly have something against dieing in events and then they come talk about cheats ,obs i never used obs and honestly they know more about cheats and obs then me maybe they pov is obs since they got banned for cheats in other servers i never got banned for cheats and i will pass pc check if u want to do admin any time just call me have a nice day :)

Skins

Player
Player
why dont give time for pov
pov was provided and i didnt even get the kill so what time u talking about? ur pov requesting a guy u killed with ur cheater friend u look stupid on this pov request LMAO u just trying to help ur friend who got doubl rev with multple forums against me .Not Problem sir im gonna keep laughing at u guys looking stupid and im gonna keep smacking u guys with pov all the time keep going .

hilecimsi

Player
Player
pov was provided and i didnt even get the kill so what time u talking about? ur pov requesting a guy u killed with ur cheater friend u look stupid on this pov request LMAO u just trying to help ur friend who got doubl rev with multple forums against me .Not Problem sir im gonna keep laughing at u guys looking stupid and im gonna keep smacking u guys with pov all the time keep going .
are you recording with a toaster? where the high quality pov?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom