Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lenin Grad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2023
Time of violation
02:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iJoECbcm7tE

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Please Provide POV of this Event 03.02.23 at 2:40 (Pov from starting the Event)
Pending ID 91976 response. they have 12 hours to respond.​

Skins

Player
Player
yes admin proudly present pov of situation i honestly think this guys is cheating and get mad to die i dont need cheats to win i will take pc check anytime let me know if u need admin or anything else im proud player and will cooperate to help u guys anyway im gladly not a frost and never banned for cheats on other servers like these guys .

lynxx22

Player
Player
again 480p obs pov. when i peek right side , he checking right :D 0 brain cheater

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
yes admin proudly present pov of situation i honestly think this guys is cheating and get mad to die i dont need cheats to win i will take pc check anytime let me know if u need admin or anything else im proud player and will cooperate to help u guys anyway im gladly not a frost and never banned for cheats on other servers like these guys .
i asked you clearly (Pov from starting the Event)
so Please Provide POV from starting the Event until +30 sec this situation

lynxx22

Player
Player
okey then Ibo Hoffman please me and id 91976 ban for pc check or When Woody ,Kareem or Dylan come to discord, teleport me and id 91976 and join private 1 for pc check. Do it now that please.

Skins

Player
Player
yes admin i will post no problem
give me a few minutes and if u want pc check right now i can im on vacation i have all time in the world ;)

Skins

Player
Player
okey then Ibo Hoffman please me and id 91976 ban for pc check or When Woody ,Kareem or Dylan come to discord, teleport me and id 91976 and join private 1 for pc check. Do it now that please.
ban for what everyone knows ur a cheater idk why u hide it my friend u clean logs or play on different computer see me i never killed no one 1 shot like u straight out the hotel u are a fucking cheater Approved - Pending Pc Check | Senpai Pluxury
amazing skill u have there my friend congrats no wonder why u know so much about cheats

lynxx22

Player
Player
ban for what everyone knows ur a cheater idk why u hide it my friend u clean logs or play on different computer see me i never killed no one 1 shot like u straight out the hotel u are a fucking cheater Approved - Pending Pc Check | Senpai Pluxury
amazing skill u have there my friend congrats no wonder why u know so much about cheats
What do u talking about fuckin cringe cheater ? Dont worry dont worry :)

Skins

Player
Player
What do u talking about fuckin cringe cheater ? Dont worry dont worry :)
why u gonna one shoot me in informal like that guy in the pov u cheating? im so scared u should get perm banned never unban for that shot piece of shit cheater

lynxx22

Player
Player
U are talking so much. Andy said that same to u and he banned for PC check and he didnt go pc check :) why u mad now ? Chill and wait broski:)

Skins

Player
Player
thats a fam member not my friend i count friends with my hand even if ti was my friend its not me . NOW THIS IS U CHEATING!!!

hilecimsi

Player
Player
AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA
image.png

lynxx22

Player
Player
Okey i will talk higher up admins u and me will go pc check broski dont worry:)

Skins

Player
Player
read (IM READY RIGHT NOW.) after u clean up ur crap.im not gonna speak with crappy person like u u are cheater confirmed with pov doing one shot on people in the ghetto then u clean computer or show other computer and u think u are smart guy u are just a piece of shit of cheater confirmed in this pov
comes from hotel with triple rev skill i dont need to say nothing else good nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom