Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scorpion Yashh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2023
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E0pfkA_bSig

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
I saw this guy overspeeding above 230 as u can see in the pov, then i blocked his engine and went to him and i was asking him to get out from the car many times..but he was making excuses and not coming out..actually he was waiting for his car to get rid of the engine block so that he can escape from there..but i gave him many warnings and after that when he didn't listern, i shooted him down and then i started hitting his car so that i can see him and cuff him and process him but as soon as i removed the car he left the city...rest u can see in the pov

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 673 to provide POV of this situation.
You have 6 hours to respond

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
this has got to be the stupidest RP encounter ive ever been in and ive been around a long time and seen a lot of dumb shit.
firstly i was never going to drive away (and never started my engine), because i actually wanted to RP (clearly you dont know what that means) but i actually could have easlily driven away when you put your gun away at time stamp (1.20) but i didnt..

secondly, since when does speeding over the limit mean you'll get shot and killed instantly with only 5 seconds to response... what kind of RP is that....?

ohh and also whats with the CR lol

so with that all said, Mark Spector i hope you also see the rule breaks from Scorpion Yashh's end and also punish him accordingly (with UB, RDM and CR)

Scorpion Yash

Player
if you think i did anything wrong then post the pov ...why are u explaining here

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
why post my POV when youve posted it for me....?

but do you at least know what youve done being, the rules that youve broken and how that situation makes 0 RP sense? hopefully you do realize and learn from your mistake

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
if you want to learn how to RP let me know and ill help teach you... and im 100% serious on that.

Scorpion Yash

Player
show the pov from our side..why did u left the city first tell this ??

Scorpion Yash

Player
okk..if i broke the rule than had also broken the rule by lefting the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom