Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Abuse of HQ from Ballas | ID 1317, 2987, 6062, 19439, 26703

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Frandrix Ciccio
Suspect ID
1317, 2987, 6062, 19
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2021
Time of violation
9:25 pm
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3ToYAfGiGQ0

Frandrix

Player
Player
My ID: 5116

ABUSE ID: 1317, 2987, 6062, 19439, 26703 plus 2 guys from the roof that i cannot see the ID but you can see in the video

I was in the car with my friend and we come from Hospital. How you can see in the video, i was on the border Bloods HQ and a sniper shoot me and kill me ( i cannot see the ID of the guy that kill me). After 2 cars come and they rob me and take the AR ammo.

Last edited:

Frandrix

Player
Player
I don't know what about this is abuse of HQ, you even say yourself "I was outside bloods HQ" so what rule was broken here?
Sorry I just type fast and I am tyred after work.
Anyway I mean I was at the blood border HQ and sniper kill me and than I was robb from ballas.
Also a guy mentioned that he doesn't care where I am because bloods done in the past.
Thanks

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Sorry I just type fast and I am tyred after work.
Anyway I mean I was at the blood border HQ and sniper kill me and than I was robb from ballas.
Also a guy mentioned that he doesn't care where I am because bloods done in the past.
Thanks
don't know if you know your own gang's HQ boundaries but you were outside your HQ, meaning we can indeed shoot and rob you.
cLhIXKn.png

As you can see by this massive picture I have found, you can clearly see the HQ line where you were standing outside. I don't think I could make it any clearer.

Frandrix

Player
Player
don't know if you know your own gang's HQ boundaries but you were outside your HQ, meaning we can indeed shoot and rob you.
cLhIXKn.png

As you can see by this massive picture I have found, you can clearly see the HQ line where you were standing outside. I don't think I could make it any clearer.
Thank you for the picture. I know the Blood HQ area and I am sure that I was in Bloods HQ and I was exactly on the yellow line. But thanks for the help.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Thank you for the picture. I know the Blood HQ area and I am sure that I was in Bloods HQ and I was exactly on the yellow line. But thanks for the help.
I'll also help you by pointing out you were past the yellow line outside your HQ which should help you understand why this report is pretty pointless.

23b202b157cdb25c5494e91b2a8f5486.png

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
looking back at it, can I ask why it took you almost 2 minutes to put your hands up after being told multiple times?

Frandrix

Player
Player
looking back at it, can I ask why it took you almost 2 minutes to put your hands up after being told multiple times?
Because everyone was shouting in my hear, I asked to the guys many times tell me the number for the action because I don't remeber every single number action. Then I never robbed people, so is action that I don't really use.

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • You were clearly outside the HQ when the situation began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom