Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerArnold

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL - Mehul Johri

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - India (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 8-10h

5. Your Discord - WRAITHY-DADDY#8641

6. Your Nickname - Joker Pluxury

7. Your ID - 2050

Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to become the leader of this organization because , as when i was in ( en1) i was HC of most of the gangs and and i know how gang works and how to make gang more active and to make terrorist org and also so many people want to join if the gang leader have leadership skills and have enough experience how to run a gang and i think i have both of the skills

i want to the leadership of the gang as i want to make this gang the most deadly gang in the city as every single guy should be scared by Families gang and its gang members and i want to increase the crime rate in city by doing Fz Raid , Store Robberys , hostage situation and many more illegal activities without breaking any kind of city rules.

My aim is not only be leader of Families it is to create Families a very well managed org with very active numbers , that doesn't disband due to and kind of rule breaks and i am sure i will make the Families the most active gangs in the city

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will increase the RorePlay by doing more and more gangs and illegal activities such as situations like Hostage situation , store robberys , Fz raids and many more without breaking any kind of rules that effects the RolePlay of other players , gives respect to all my gangs members and gives bonuses after every situation and gives promotion who deserves and i want people will be scared by vagos gang bcz of their crime rate in the city so more and more people will come to join our gang if the gang will be active and do more and more activities the RP will increase automatically.

Ranks system

13- Leader

12- Deputy Leader

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Manager

9- Graffiti Team

8- Wingman

7- Turfer

6- Short caller

5- Samurai

4- Redrum

3- senior

2- junior

1- Prospect

My goals for Families gang

- Best turf team and 100% turf in the gang History

- do more and more illegal activities and increase crime rate in the city
- most graffiti points and most graffiti profit
- gives bonus after every situation and promotions who deserves.
-
Respect every single gang member

Pondit Casssano

PONDIT
Player

Please contact me Or Darshan#0001 on Discord for details of the interview time
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom