Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frana pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2023
Time of violation
18:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XuPJNrbm7MM

Mikey Hill

The Best Pilot Ever
Player
I dont know whats your problem, Reason for you firing is disrespect to your highcommand and insulting. You have also been bl in other orgs for professional misconduct and your just not the guy who should be a LEO. Calling people ''Fucking dog'' Is not the right way.
And the firing amount you should pay is gregorys choice he was HOD of RR at the moment.
so please stop this nonsense and behave.

Abdullah_Gxmer

NG Lt. Colonel
Player
He fired you for only 30k because you didn`t have money that day. He helped you on the basis of humanity. He is a good guy he helped you and now you are doing this to him. If you got a problem with him you should do it on the same day.

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Date when it happend was 15/1/2023 why didn’t you reported at that time. A pov is valid for 48 hours aftter that its invalid and secondly you are reporting him because you have OOC issue with him. 🤔

2nd. You dont had 300k and he didn’t want to blacklist for that soo i dont think its corruption.

Last edited:

Fran Hill

Player
Player
Date when it happend was 15/1/2023 why didn’t you reported at that time. A pov is valid for 48 hours aftter that its invalid and secondly you are reporting him because you have OOC issue with him. 🤔

2nd. You dont had 300k and he didn’t want to blacklist for that soo i dont think its corruption.
not at all

Abdullah_Gxmer

NG Lt. Colonel
Player
According to you helping someone is corruption. He helped you and you are saying he committed corruption.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Here says he has right to refuse ... not MUST...

And few days ago i saw situation where administrator punished guy for rulebreak what happend also before 2or 3 days.
So calm down ... let admins decide.
Let me get this straight, the guy helped you because you didn't have money and to thank him you reported him? what an embarrassment
He can give him names of guys who has corrupted bios to do it. Why he doing it himself ? And if im right this guy knows rules good... He understand what he doing and what can happen.

Krish_Haze

Criminal 💥
Player
First of all this guy fired me from the org without paying 300k and he only takes 30k for firing me obviously corrupt without-bio org (NG)
by NG rule if u fire someone without taking 300k the guy who fired him has to pay so whats your problem

Stop being a kid

KaaZaa

Player
Player
by NG rule if u fire someone without taking 300k the guy who fired him has to pay so whats your problem

Stop being a kid
so if Gregory paid for it in time. there is nothing about corruption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom