Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
1. Andrej
2. 17
3. Central European Time
4. 3-10 hrs
5. Professor Andrej#3891
6. Andrej Barba
7. 45779
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. I would like to be leader of NG because I was in this org for 4 and half months and I was Lt. Colonel, head of Combat Medics, Recruitment Rep and SEAL. I have experience in leading NG missions and operations like ammo runs, three of city events, checkpoints etc. and all of missions led by me were successful. I have good relationships with everyone there and I strongly believe I can maintain family relationship between members because I believe that NG will work better if we maintain family relationship like it was in Darius’s term.

3. I want to improve recruitment department and update training by adding new parts of training for example there need to be included that NG Barracks are HQ now or there need to be included some training for ammo runs so we can have better response time in ammo run if we get attacked by criminals. I will improve promotion system and bonus system so promotions are more realistic and fair and I will give bonuses to people who are doing good on events or putting a lot of hours. I will add more local events so NG have some more activity through day so people can stay on duty or stay in org. I would like to improve radio communication by teaching new people how to use radio and that would be included in new training system. NG tactics need to be improved.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Big man right here!!! Me as an NG ex- High command I would recommend Andrej to become next NG general. This man has the knowledge and the leadership skills to do it. and at the moment we are in right now I don't believe there will be anyone from inside NG applying who will be a better choice than Andrej. He is the oldest in NG and the most friendly person and he is loved by everyone!!! Beside, He has a lot of good plans to make NG a better place. as he was in FIB before and he had a vision on NG from outside, How they act and how other ORGs talk about NG. so that's another advantage to him. So big up to Andrej to become next NG general as this man will keep NG on top just like Darius did!!! We don't want it to fall. LET'S GOOOOOOO ANDREJJJ!!! NG ON TOP!!!!

Bill Austin

Player
Player
I support this guy strongly to be the new leader of this ORG . He is one of the few guys who did spend a lot of time inside the ORG and knows every thing about it . I think he will run this ORG very good due to his good experience and his skills . I believe no one better than him to be the leader inside the NG at the moment and the most important thing this guy is LOVELY guy every one knows how kind this guy is . GOOD LUCK ( NG ON TOP !! ) (y):love:

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
Big vouch for this guy, i have spent most all of my time in city for National Guard and also one of the highest commands of National Guard and i can assure that Andrej is really capable to take the position, he is determinated and smart.
Good as a leader.
Again, big voucher for him!

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
1. Andrej
2. 17
3. Central European Time
4. 3-10 hrs
5. Professor Andrej#3891
6. Andrej Barba
7. 45779
Additional information

2. I would like to be leader of NG because I was in this org for 4 and half months and I was Lt. Colonel, head of Combat Medics, Recruitment Rep and SEAL. I have experience in leading NG missions and operations like ammo runs, three of city events, checkpoints etc. and all of missions led by me were successful. I have good relationships with everyone there and I strongly believe I can maintain family relationship between members because I believe that NG will work better if we maintain family relationship like it was in Darius’s term.

3. I want to improve recruitment department and update training by adding new parts of training for example there need to be included that NG Barracks are HQ now or there need to be included some training for ammo runs so we can have better response time in ammo run if we get attacked by criminals. I will improve promotion system and bonus system so promotions are more realistic and fair and I will give bonuses to people who are doing good on events or putting a lot of hours. I will add more local events so NG have some more activity through day so people can stay on duty or stay in org. I would like to improve radio communication by teaching new people how to use radio and that would be included in new training system. NG tactics need to be improved.
+

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
1. Andrej
2. 17
3. Central European Time
4. 3-10 hrs
5. Professor Andrej#3891
6. Andrej Barba
7. 45779
Additional information

Andrej my nephew <3 the best comrade ever <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom