Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected rdm | ID 255655 74 255201 212547 255363 259612 7667

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hype mighty
Suspect ID
255655 74 255201
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
7:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_socXIM5f9U

Hype sussy

Player
Player
that my own house area and they ask me to leave my own house area and start shooting
house 1759 is my own house you can go check it

KaaZaa

Player
Player
that my own house area and they ask me to leave my own house area and start shooting
house 1759 is my own house you can go check it
what was problem to foloow demands in RP line ure alone without weapon and 5-6 armed guys asking u to leave.
Ig u just need to in to your house or just leave location and call police/friends/fam/ and continue Rp with ur advantage or something like this.

When also some one robbing in ghetto with rule breaks , admins advice just follow demands and after come to forums. Bcause otherwise u can get also punished for fear rp.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
also i dont need to follow to getto rule
when there is not red zone
what u mean ghetto rule ? and Red zone ? it is RP server and they made RP situation .... Zones dont have advantage on it .... Did u know what is RP ? why u break it? Ig admins will punish u ...

KaaZaa

Player
Player
they cant rob me when there is not red zone so i wont fear rp lol
robbing was only example to explain to you in city if someone giving demands and u dont wanna or cant refuse it also with OOC rulebreaks u need to follow it ( agtr u can rerport situation and u will not punished to fail rp orr fear rp) ... ... because it is RP.... it as just example. And on steam OPPS HQ was occupied with west mafia family and they also giving demands to leave and thy doing RP therre they steal car. If someone asking u to leave and theey much moe in numbes u need to follow demands. RP worrking in gz in red zone in grey zone and etc...

This situations can be poof of RP working anywhere incity . Just w8 for admins deecide and u will see it i just ty to aware u, cause in this pov only u can get punishment.

Richard Short

Player
Player
Lmao y’all try to raid, then fail, not to mention the fact that you always jus so happen to have 5 and one or 2 is always someone directly from hotel that you then instantly kick from the family EVERY SINGLE TIME so that you can’t get raided back. Then you also wanna come back to the situation before it has been 15 min. Just like last time, lmfao, I have every clip of it as well, my body cam never stopped after your failed raid on us and you can clearly see the guys fresh from hotel then see us go straight to your house and not be able to hit it. Just like the past 2 weeks lmao. Shits beyond me

KaaZaa

Player
Player
but you guy have not permission to ask me to leave at my own place lol
omg who told u that ? 6 armed guys just asking u to leave location. What u would do IRL if it happns ? IG u dont know what mean RP try to watch streams and videos how ppls doing it to understand it. U failed RP and come to forum. ICly u PG because u was sure ure right OOCly ? it also can be Mixing IC with OOC .... wtf u talking. U must fear for ur life there is 6 armed fkng guys... Why u Power gaming why u fail RP ? it is RP server... u must to follow demand and after it come to forum if there any rulebreaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom