Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL: Ryan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day:5-10hours depends on if i have work/college or not but 5hours minimum
5. Your Discord:RyanThrust#3996
6. Your Nickname: Ryan Thrust
7. Your ID: 30399

1. Leader of: Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The first reason why i want to be leader of ballas is i have been in gangs for roughly 6months now and have been a high command for roughly 4 months now and want to try leading my own gang. The second reason is i truly believe I have what it takes to be a strong leader, I am active,Hard working, and motivated to get Ballas the name that bloods have today. The third reason why i want to be Leader is I was a deputy in marabunta and got the gang doing events such as store robberys,Fort Zancudo, and many more hostage situations.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Personally i love roleplay and would like to do more events such as Global Events,Hostage scenarios, Store robberys, Vehicle theft, Submarine, Informant. When people want to join ballas i will not be biased with family members/friends and will make EVERYONE answer questions about rules,rp, PG/MG and many more. I hope to get leadership because i really think i have what it takes to build the strongest gang the city has ever seen and have the full support from my family and many of my friends. One of my biggest aspirations in The Grand RP server is to be declared as a terrorist organization as i was in bloods during yokis terms when we got declared as a terrorist organization( i was warlord rank 10 of 12).

My goals for Ballas
1:To be the Top gang,
2:To be declared as a terrorist Organization,
3:To be feared by all legal orgs
4: Last but not least, To take the governor hostage (that is the number 1 goal)

Thank you for your time and i hope you Have a merry Christmas.

Amir Ninthstreet

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ryan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day:5-10hours depends on if i have work/college or not but 5hours minimum
5. Your Discord:RyanThrust#3996
6. Your Nickname: Ryan Thrust
7. Your ID: 30399

1. Leader of: Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The first reason why i want to be leader of ballas is i have been in gangs for roughly 6months now and have been a high command for roughly 4 months now and want to try leading my own gang. The second reason is i truly believe I have what it takes to be a strong leader, I am active,Hard working, and motivated to get Ballas the name that bloods have today. The third reason why i want to be Leader is I was a deputy in marabunta and got the gang doing events such as store robberys,Fort Zancudo, and many more hostage situations.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Personally i love roleplay and would like to do more events such as Global Events,Hostage scenarios, Store robberys, Vehicle theft, Submarine, Informant. When people want to join ballas i will not be biased with family members/friends and will make EVERYONE answer questions about rules,rp, PG/MG and many more. I hope to get leadership because i really think i have what it takes to build the strongest gang the city has ever seen and have the full support from my family and many of my friends. One of my biggest aspirations in The Grand RP server is to be declared as a terrorist organization as i was in bloods during yokis terms when we got declared as a terrorist organization( i was warlord rank 10 of 12).

My goals for Ballas
1:To be the Top gang,
2:To be declared as a terrorist Organization,
3:To be feared by all legal orgs
4: Last but not least, To take the governor hostage (that is the number 1 goal)

Thank you for your time and i hope you Have a merry Christmas.
bro legit never let no one rob and so toxic and selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom