Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Claire Wayland
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lPRGXa3C4Xo

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
all these sensitive hoes bro oml they tweaking bruh... i get reported on the daily bro ion give a fuck lmfaooo mfs call me racist for saying "fuck you in turkish" mfs claim women harasment for saying hello to a bitch lmfaoo... get tf on bro hahaha.. sensitivity is crazyyyy you needa lower that mf i guess .. anyway .. smd bitch ,, peace
(POPCORN EMOTE)

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
How is this woman harrasement? First Of All , we understand you are a woman but being harassed over a pixel game? Second you call this harrasement? And if you are sensitive to these words or game just for your information the game is 18+ so basically if you cant handle it then dont play this game and get a life tbh...

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
How is this woman harrasement? First Of All , we understand you are a woman but being harassed over a pixel game? Second you call this harrasement? And if you are sensitive to these words or game just for your information the game is 18+ so basically if you cant handle it then dont play this game and get a life tbh...
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
Go and learn rules
🍿

Blancooo

Player
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
Go and learn rules
🍿
Bro you hurt over insults in game? Like are you listening to yourself? How old are you like if you aint atleast 18 then go play ps2 games like that what fits your mental health right now

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
Bro you hurt over insults in game? Like are you listening to yourself? How old are you like if you aint atleast 18 then go play ps2 games like that what fits your mental health right now
My girlfriend and I are 28 years old. I recommend reading the rules. Looks like you need some information
Commenting here doesn't change anything. Wait for the admin to reply.

Blancooo

Player
My girlfriend and I are 28 years old. I recommend reading the rules. Looks like you need some information
Commenting here doesn't change anything. Wait for the admin to reply.
Bro You and your lesbo need to get a life and learn how to enjoy the game instead of crying like fucking small children xD Imagine being this downbad? What? You and your girlfriend talk about how you guys get clapped when fucking each other?

Dway PoldeClappaxd

Player
Player
SENİN BEN AKLI DENGİNİ SİKİYİM
EZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SERE HIRREMIN IHTERE HIIREMIN MIDI TENYO KUZE TENYO CİYA TENNIM EZE SERE BAWE TE TEKIM KUZE CİYA TEDA KUZE DİYA TENNIM EZE KUZE CİYA TENNIM KUZE DİYA TA KIREMU BUHA KUZE PIRKA WA KUZE PIRKA TENNIM KUZE AİLE WA

POLDECLAPPAXD ON TOP ANANIZI SİKERİM

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
SENİN BEN AKLI DENGİNİ SİKİYİM
EZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SERE HIRREMIN IHTERE HIIREMIN MIDI TENYO KUZE TENYO CİYA TENNIM EZE SERE BAWE TE TEKIM KUZE CİYA TEDA KUZE DİYA TENNIM EZE KUZE CİYA TENNIM KUZE DİYA TA KIREMU BUHA KUZE PIRKA WA KUZE PIRKA TENNIM KUZE AİLE WA

POLDECLAPPAXD ON TOP ANANIZI SİKERİM
🦴

Gzuz Vurdurur

https://discord.gg/AVVbAGbXsK
Player
School starts in a few days, why are you still playing, kid?
did u use panel and try to find me xD. i pity you. i don't understand why you shared my childhood photo.were you born the way you are now? u have my number if u have big ass call me fuckng moron

josef

Player
Player
did u use panel and try to find me xD. i pity you. i don't understand why you shared my childhood photo.were you born the way you are now? u have my number if u have big ass call me fuckng moron
Everyone knows you're a kid, brat. Your information is available in the grand rp market. Don't be so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom