Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Okeanos_Wayland
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v1_P_Wf3_Po

Envious Bolo

Player
We never burned your cars. Let alone used campfires. if campfires were used I'm sure there would be a way to see. However let’s not ignore you attempting to place a solar panel on our property to try to give us demands. Which there is proof considering it’s still there last i checked.

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
Why does the POV have no audio?
As Max said above, Campfires were not used at all.
I can add audio if admin wants. Sound is not important here. What matters are the mistakes of the people in your family.
If the campfire was not used, with what did you burn our vehicles?
I will open a few more forums. 2 of your family members are abusing the bug. If you want to see it, wait until tomorrow.

Envious Bolo

Player
You guys blocked the street with your cars, along with blocking our driveway Fully. people passing by couldn’t drive down the street. 6-8 cars blocking the street is enough to piss anyone off. It’s our house, we didn’t care, to be completely honest we knew what kind of people you guys were, so we waited for the trash talking. No point blaming us for your decision to block a public road, only to come back and see the consequences of your decision. Accept you made poor choices. Placing that solar panel on our property, blocking a public street and then coming back to the house to provoke. All poor choices, your last poor choice is coming on forums and playing victim, as if you didn’t do anything wrong. Goodluck on the forum posts. I’ll see you at the next however many raids you do on us where you decide to make more poor choices. Or who knows, maybe you’ll learn some leadership. Hit me up if you need tips, you have my email since I thought you were good people.

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
You guys blocked the street with your cars, along with blocking our driveway Fully. people passing by couldn’t drive down the street. 6-8 cars blocking the street is enough to piss anyone off. It’s our house, we didn’t care, to be completely honest we knew what kind of people you guys were, so we waited for the trash talking. No point blaming us for your decision to block a public road, only to come back and see the consequences of your decision. Accept you made poor choices. Placing that solar panel on our property, blocking a public street and then coming back to the house to provoke. All poor choices, your last poor choice is coming on forums and playing victim, as if you didn’t do anything wrong. Goodluck on the forum posts. I’ll see you at the next however many raids you do on us where you decide to make more poor choices. Or who knows, maybe you’ll learn some leadership. Hit me up if you need tips, you have my email since I thought you were good people.
Yes there are a lot of cars in your family house because we raided you. We can't come by walking, can we? xd
You can see how obnoxious your family members are by looking at my girlfriend's forum.
I can't waste my precious time answering people like you.Because you're still talking instead of admitting your mistakes.

Claire Wayland

Claire Wayland
Player
You dont know what kind of people we are because i helped Paisley with Turkish, i always helped her when she asked me what people said by uploading a video and i dont believe her anymore because if you say hi to this woman she crying and opening a forum and pls dont be selfish and enjoy the game if you are losing admit it:coffee:

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
I can provide POV if gods request, but they can also check logs and see no fires were used. Sad to see you being toxic :(
Your family members are harassing my girlfriend and you are defending your own family members.
Now I understand better why people don't like you.Because you can't be trusted. No family member of mine has ever been toxic or disrespectful to you.We are not disrespectful like you.

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
Your family members are harassing my girlfriend and you are defending your own family members.
Now I understand better why people don't like you.Because you can't be trusted. No family member of mine has ever been toxic or disrespectful to you.We are not disrespectful like you.
I am not disrespectful and had told you I would speak to them but you decided this direction.

Claire Wayland

Claire Wayland
Player
I am not disrespectful and had told you I would speak to them but you decided this direction.
sorry i warned you your family member punched my friend in front of my house by bugabus we followed him and these events happened you said you would talk ok then everything is fine Paisley and now lets do this. you see a mistake in the game and someone will come to you and say ok i will talk to family members etc and you will be quiet anymore🤐

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
sorry i warned you your family member punched my friend in front of my house by bugabus we followed him and these events happened you said you would talk ok then everything is fine Paisley and now lets do this. you see a mistake in the game and someone will come to you and say ok i will talk to family members etc and you will be quiet anymore🤐
I am so sorry I dont understand what you just said. Remember you chose to come to my family house and to not leave after a family raid. Nothing more had happened after you told me about the situation and you still chose to act toxic and come to MY family house. I will not continue to spam this thread as I know it overwhelms admins, but just remember you made these choices not me. ♥

Envious Bolo

Player
You dont know what kind of people we are because i helped Paisley with Turkish, i always helped her when she asked me what people said by uploading a video and i dont believe her anymore because if you say hi to this woman she crying and opening a forum and pls dont be selfish and enjoy the game if you are losing admit it:coffee:
I’m not being selfish, I’m defending my family. I can’t defend my members who do stuff when i’m not around, which i will stand by. I understand that, however, I can defend myself, Paisley, and those who were there for the raid and after. You and your boyfriend i’ve done deals with in the past, You were both nice people to deal with. I don’t understand why it had to come down to this. However if it has too, then so be it. I’ll respect the moments i had with you guys in the past, but I can’t respect this moment. I do enjoy this game, and will continue too with the people around me. My best advice i can give you is to ignore people who provoke you, it’s something i try to do on the daily. Sometimes it’s hard I know, but it’s better to be the better person. Best of luck with your family. Sorry about the drama, i’ll finish it off with saying, we didn’t use any campfires, but i guess we’ve said that enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom