Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Arthur Shelby
Administrators nickname
kevin leblank
Date
Jun 25, 2021
Time
22:25
Proofs
none

Abc

Player
Player
zack lynch gave a warning and 180 mins demorgan to me and david barnes for rule 1.6 which is wrong we did not push or kill anyone in there hq or go into it as you can see on the pov of marabunta

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I did not punish you for this case. Your punishment was issued by Zack Lynch, I only carried out the punishment on his behalf.

You may wish to change the Administrator you are complaining about, as I had very little to do with this punishment.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good evening. Your forum account will be banned for discriminating administration. Next time you will get a ban ingame. Closed!

Top Bottom