Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xowaz Eliot
Suspect ID
165543 265868 154614
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wcomlt

Dora_

Player
Player
1. This is a mountain road(not even a road), not a Train road. 2. Any Turkish admin can check that Meta Gaming is not done, most forums are already rejected
bro you are a 250k id who has barely spent 2months in city, you just cry over forum for silly reasons

Shorty Tusy

Unforgiving
Player
You can't even drive on a straight road, don't be so afraid of being robbed.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
First that place where u think its non RP, the terrain allows the trucks to drive here at the expense of your ferrari I don't know ... Ig u doing non rp driving cause supercars not allowed to move at hills

Kishko

Player
Player
ID: 165543 265868 154614 154925 Non-RP Driving
Bro trying so hard to give them a org warning
And I'm wondering where you talking. Cuz I cant see the talking icon on your mate or seeing you talking in game. I can hear some discord sound in the background. Very interesting👀
If we talk about off road. Then wtf is your Ferrari doing???
Next time if you wanna report someone make sure your not self reporting BOZO💀
Easy nonrp-driving and Metagaming LMAOOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Kishko

Player
Player
1. This is a mountain road(not even a road), not a Train road. 2. Any Turkish admin can check that Meta Gaming is not done, most forums are already rejected
Listen here little boi. These people knows wtf they are doing. They are highly experienced. yea?
They already done it millions of times and not a single admin told them they cant. Even the admin when he reviews this forum he will go like "wtf is this smoking" alr?
So pack your stuff and chop chop move on and stop crying about nonrp-driving when you doing the same+ Metagaming.

Kishko

Player
Player
The video doesn't have to be 1 minute if the rule violation is clear. Don't you know that too LMFAOOO
"Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)" mby you said something in the 30sec that yo didnt show so it can be Metagaming👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom