Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
13:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4rTOlxBTBIE

ACE13

Player
Player
We are telling them the truth about debt collectors and this guy is saying mixing a lot of things like "People Scanner is an illegal item we do believe that you carry one " also he is in uniform, Debt collector is not a Government job by saying "going to someone and beating sh*t out of someone to get money from them is that sound like a government job?" you can see in the video. One thing he said is He is the head of the NG which is abusing the power of NG and not helping the people of the city instead he said: " Because I don't like debt collectors" <<01:55 Minutes in the video. That is. If he is the real head of NG or a party of any Gov organization, this is not good with that kind of mindset. rest you can see the video.
I am an ex-gov staff also if one of our own has a debt we happily cooperate with them or tell them to let them collect and after that, we paid the full fines as I understand we should be cleaner than citizens if we want to show a good way to the city. But now they are acting like an illegal orgainzation with uniforms which is very shameful for NG's history.

Last edited:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
We are telling them the truth about debt collectors and this guy is saying mixing a lot of things like "People Scanner is an illegal item we do believe that you carry one " also he is in uniform, Debt collector is not a Government job by saying "going to someone and beating sh*t out of someone to get money from them is that sound like a government job?" you can see in the video. One thing he said is He is the head of the NG which is abusing the power of NG and not helping the people of the city instead he said: " Because I don't like debt collectors" <<01:55 Minutes in the video. That is. If he is the real head of NG or a party of any Gov organization, this is not good with that kind of mindset. rest you can see the video.
I am an ex-gov staff also if one of our own has a debt we happily cooperate with them or tell them to let them collect and after that, we paid the full fines as I understand we should be cleaner than citizens if we want to show a good way to the city. But now they are acting like an illegal orgainzation with uniforms which is very shameful for NG's history.

I honestly did not abuse you I did not want you to collect debt as if you did not failRP Debt collector is a job that threathens people into submission. But thanks for the forum :) I hope this helps

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Rejected
1425 says from his experience that debt collectors have illegal items on them (shouldnt assume someone is breaking a law randomly anyway) but the debt collector agrees that they carry illegal items such as a people scanner.
Therefore not counting as a failrp or mixing or metagaming information because both parties agree that the item is normal for this job.
Time stamp 1:25
I dont see in the legislation that people scanners are illegal also.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom