Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
Your Name IRL - Keshav Rawat

AGE - 17

Time Zone - GMT +5:30

Average Online Per Day - 8-10 hours

Discord - Logan Vella#0009

Nickname - Logan Vella

My Id - 4192

Additional Information -

1) Leader of Ballas

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List Three reasons with an explanation)

A) the first and the most important reason i have to be the leader of this specific organization is that ballas isn't just an gang it's an emotion to me . I know gang's don't run on the basis of emotion that's why the second think come's after that is my knowledge about gang's and the experience i hold .

B) Everyone want to join legal for a good pay check ? nahh i will make my gang the most paying organization by giving
bonuses daily and the max amount i can . Just bonus ? no i will make a target to do Store and hostage situation daily and divide the whole amount with my gang member's . And yeah one thing to mention that i have the best graffiti team with me and i trust them and myself that we will provide the highest number of graffiti compare to the other gangs .

C) I will make sure that
their will be no
favorism from our side all the member's who joining us have to give a proper exam which contains all the rule like general rule ghetto rule and event rule and their is no minimum age but we as the recruiter we will be paying strong attention to the spiritual maturity of the person so their will be less or no mistake from our side nor some clashes between own gang members. Will rule this city and show the real terrorism to everyone and make Ghetto a place where people think twice to come by making our members and Hc active in the ghetto .Ghetto is not all we think about will make sure to cover all the event's ( like - clands , fz , bs etc ) with our all active member's and Hc . at the last will try to do the best in our turf by capturing most of the territories we can .

3) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization-

- Motivating member's with daily
bounces .
- choosing trust worthy Deputies who can handle the gang in my absence and must be well known of all the rules .
- Showing activeness in all events like Bs , Fz , Clands etc .
- Making an trust worth turf team to whom i can show my trust that they will stick together with me until my last day of the term .
-
Choosing a deserving graffiti leader who can lead the whole graffiti team and make the highest graffiti his team can and they will also get rewarded with some extra bonus for the time and struggle they did to get the specific amount of graffiti profit they bring for the gang .

2x Under deputy of Ballas
3x Under deputy of Vagos
2x High
command of marabunta

Umer Vella

Player
Player

AGE - 17

Nickname - Logan Vella

My Id - 4192

Additional Information -

1) Leader of Ballas

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List Three reasons with an explanation)

A) the first and the most important reason i have to be the leader of this specific organization is that ballas isn't just an gang it's an emotion to me . I know gang's don't run on the basis of emotion that's why the second think come's after that is my knowledge about gang's and the experience i hold .

B) Everyone want to join legal for a good pay check ? nahh i will make my gang the most paying organization by giving
bonuses daily and the max amount i can . Just bonus ? no i will make a target to do Store and hostage situation daily and divide the whole amount with my gang member's . And yeah one thing to mention that i have the best graffiti team with me and i trust them and myself that we will provide the highest number of graffiti compare to the other gangs .

C) I will make sure that
their will be no
favorism from our side all the member's who joining us have to give a proper exam which contains all the rule like general rule ghetto rule and event rule and their is no minimum age but we as the recruiter we will be paying strong attention to the spiritual maturity of the person so their will be less or no mistake from our side nor some clashes between own gang members. Will rule this city and show the real terrorism to everyone and make Ghetto a place where people think twice to come by making our members and Hc active in the ghetto .Ghetto is not all we think about will make sure to cover all the event's ( like - clands , fz , bs etc ) with our all active member's and Hc . at the last will try to do the best in our turf by capturing most of the territories we can .

bounces .
- choosing trust worthy Deputies who can handle the gang in my absence and must be well known of all the rules .
- Making an trust worth turf team to whom i can show my trust that they will stick together with me until my last day of the term .
-
Choosing a deserving graffiti leader who can lead the whole graffiti team and make the highest graffiti his team can and they will also get rewarded with some extra bonus for the time and struggle they did to get the specific amount of graffiti profit they bring for the gang .

3x Under deputy of Vagos
2x High
command of marabunta
I think "He is a great leader for us".

Kozi Joddd

Jai Shree Ram.
Player

AGE - 17

Nickname - Logan Vella

My Id - 4192

Additional Information -

1) Leader of Ballas

C) I will make sure that
their will be no

bounces .
-

3x Under deputy of Vagos
2x High
command of marabunta
the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom