Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shelsea Harper
Suspect ID
62286 80258
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
15:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hnC-bYwMB6w

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
As it show in the POV ID 62286 and ID 80258 they approached me immediately as soon they saw i was a girl and start making me feel uncomfortable even though they receive a warning to leave they return and start making comments again, woman harrasment and making girl feel uncomfortable is serious thing.

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
As it show in the POV ID 62286 and ID 80258 they approached me immediately as soon they saw i was a girl and start making me feel uncomfortable even though they receive a warning to leave they return and start making comments again, woman harrasment and making girl feel uncomfortable is serious thing.
We were just talking but you didn't say that you want to marry me.
You have gone and that house is our family house, why did you come?

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
And you are an innocent woman, so why did the gun come out?

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
why did you come to my house

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
And you are an innocent woman, so why did the gun come out?
Stop crying now gun was out coz u kept talking to my wife harrasss and laughing so I pulled out my gun so u leave and gave u a chance to leave ot there but after a moment u come back again and only talk to her only her what u call that we were at the house looking for panels u will get the punishment alright keep crying don’t act all hard and confident in game and start crying on gov site my dog.

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player

We were looking for solar panels until ur guys came and harass my women there for I gave them a chance to leave it there and warn them 5 seconds to leave but once again as we leave they came back shouting beautiful lady beautiful women only talking to her learn the rules

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
We were looking for solar panels until ur guys came and harass my women there for I gave them a chance to leave it there and warn them 5 seconds to leave but once again as we leave they came back shouting beautiful lady beautiful women only talking to her learn the rules
We were talking to you but your wife came and said get married then we started talking to your wife

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
I think you don't know the meaning of Harassment please correct this word

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Stop crying now gun was out coz u kept talking to my wife harrasss and laughing so I pulled out my gun so u leave and gave u a chance to leave ot there but after a moment u come back again and only talk to her only her what u call that we were at the house looking for panels u will get the punishment alright keep crying don’t act all hard and confident in game and start crying on gov site my dog.
And behave with manners, otherwise Sardar starts speaking, you will not be able to listen please

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
And if you have faced any problem from our side then I am sorry, I respect women a lot, sorry from my family side.

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
THIS GAME IS 18+ IF U FEEL HARASSED IN A VIDEO GAME SEEK HELP. A VIDEO GAME SHOULD NOT EFFECT UR IRL MENTAL HEALTH OR ANY TYPE OF IRL DAMAGE 💀
If there wasn’t the women harrasment punishment wouldn’t be a thing if she wasn’t really upset Ab it and felt uncomfortable she wouldn’t of reported and we were gonna leave it first time but after they came the second time she don’t want any apologise they must be gone for what they done everything has a consequence… simply don’t try be funny and clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom