Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh Mishra

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL - Harsh Mishra
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - More than 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Harsh Panther#0757
6. Your Nickname - Freya Vercetti
7. Your ID - 97263
Additional information
1. Leader of National Gaurd
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are mainly 3 reasons that I want to be a leader of the NG
1) Providing Purpose and Vision
By providing purpose, you enable your Soldiers to see the underlying rationale for a mission; you provide them the reason to act in order to achieve the desired outcome. Leaders should provide a clear purpose for their followers; they do that in various ways. They can use direct means through requests or orders. As time goes on, your subordinates will notice that you communicate in a consistent style of command and decision-making that builds their trust and confidence. Your Soldiers will eventually be able to read a situation and anticipate your intentions and actions. This trust in turn leads to a cohesive, integrated, and effective unit. Vision is another way that leaders provide a purpose. Vision refers to an organizational purpose that may be broader or have less immediate consequences than other purpose statements. Higher-level leaders carefully consider how to communicate their vision.
2) Providing Direction
When giving direction, you make clear how you want your Soldiers to accomplish a mission. You prioritize tasks, assign responsibility for completing them (delegating appropriate authority) and make sure subordinates understand the Army standard for the tasks. You decide how to accomplish a mission with the available people, time, and resources. It is your subordinates’ job to carry out your orders. But to do that, they need clear direction. Give just enough direction to allow Soldiers to use their initiative, abilities, and imagination—and they will surprise you with the results.
3) Providing Motivation
Motivation is the will to accomplish a task. By learning about your Soldiers and their capabilities, you will soon be able to gear the team to the mission. Once you have given an order, don’t micromanage the process—allow your Soldiers to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. When they succeed, praise them. When they fail, give them credit for the attempt, and coach them on how to improve. Remember that it takes more than just words to motivate. Your example is at least as important as what you say and how well you manage the work. Stay involved and motivate yourself to attain the best mission result, and your enthusiasm will carry over. A leader’s role in motivation is to understand the needs and desires of others, to align and elevate individual drives into team goals, and to influence others and accomplish those larger aims. You’ll find that some people have high levels of internal motivation to finish a job, while others need more reassurance and feedback. Motivation spurs initiative when something needs to be accomplished.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I have the most experience in ng as I was a high command in sever 2 in ng only for two terms so I know everything about ng
The Most important thing for people who join ng is for money and bonus and before leaders didn't pay too much for going on duty
My system for bonus
1) Doing 1 Hour of gate duty - 15k each Hour
2) If anyone player attends an event - 25k for each player
3) If a Human resource trained a person - 30k each training
4) If a Human resource Took an interview - 35k for each interview
The departments that would be under me are -

=======================
1) Human Rescourse (HR)
HR would be the most important department under me as they would get permission to hire, train, promote, Fire anyone, and give bonuses...
=======================
2) Air Force (AF)
In Air Force, the people who will join this department are air support from ng to any event or for any meeting...
=======================
3) Miltary Police (MP)
In Miltary Police the people who will join this department look over the raids and internal matters of NG like Gate duty...
=======================
4) IA
In This department, the person who joins this department would have the power to give a strike. Ex- 1 Strike = warning, 2nd strike = demotion, and 3rd strike = Fire from the organization. They can also blacklist anyone...
=======================
5) The Special Group (SG)
In this department, the person who joins this department would be the undercover agent for NG and go to events with the Air force And Combat Medic Services..
=======================
6) Combat Medic Services (CMS)
In this department, the person who joins this department would go with SG in an event and protect and give them support from the SG, ammo, Healing a person, and give them west...
=======================
Now the roles under my rain
General
Lt.General
Chef OF Commanders(COS)
Black commando
Colonel
Lt.Colonel
Major
Captain

1st Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant --------------------------------------------------------------------------- High commands --------------------------------------------------------------
Chef Warrant officer
Warrant officer
Commander Sergent
Sergent Major
Staff Sergent
Sergent First Class
Sergent V
Sergent IV
Sergent III
Sergent II
Sergent I
Corporal First Class