Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
victor Royall
Suspect ID
1696 | 16574
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
7:29 AM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6m3ElO-uNa8

Beg for mercy

Player
Player
I was just passing by ghetto to our oil station , 1696 and 16574 started chasing me and kept crashing into me ( as u can see in body cam ) .
started ramming his car into me ( from beginning) intentionally .
Tried to pull me over with 1 car and 2 people (0:28 in video).
Car ramming was too intense that he forced me into non Rp driving by ramming me into air(1:31 in video).
Got me 2 star wanted level by continuous outrageous car ramming (1:56 in video).
kept chasing me for no reason and ramming me for solid 6 minutes as he was unaware that he started ramming me in unscripted green zone too(4:40 in video).
killed me in unscripted green zone( oil well) ( 6:41 in video) , that comes under killing outside ghetto without demands(6:42 in video) , (7:17 in video).
And also when I was unconscious down ,he started cursing me with "F" word (6:46 in video) and started provoking me.
Then his friend 16574 started patching me without RP so that 1696 can REVENGE KILL me for his OOC satisfaction (7:07 in video).
Immediately 1696 pointed his gun towards me . And he instantly killed me again in green zone (7:17 in video).
Not only he shot me , he also completely killed me (7:21) , that cause me a bad dream in Pill box Hospital .

I hope , I may get justice by punishing them for their actions ...
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom