Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Natalya hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lOsqQUvvEYM

furkans

Player
Player
Where was the previous pov? :D :D :D

Besides, how do you know that I bought armor plates, the high comand person in my gang called me and said you can leave.

And if I bought it, it will be visible from the logs, I think you don't need to worry so much.

Last edited:

tunaa

Player
Player
Where was the previous pov? :D :D :D

Besides, how do you know that I bought armor plates, the high comand person in my gang called me and said you can leave.

And if I bought it, it will be visible from the logs, I think you don't need to worry so much.
there is an admin if you want i can send it

tunaa

Player
Player
Önceki bakış açısı neredeydi?:D :D :D

Ayrıca zırh levhası edindiğini nereden bulduğu, çetemdeki yüksek komutan beni çağırdı ve yürütebildiğisin dedi.

Ve eğer satın aldıysam, günlüklerden harcadıysam, bence çok endişelenmenize gerek yok.
Haha

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
I guess you're not a gang member, you can't be there. Do you have the right to accuse someone like that? Also, he is my gang member i searched him after the event. What dou you mean with your terrible bodycam?

furkans

Player
Player
Before this forum, another forum was opened on the same subject and it was rejected and still throwing, I think there should be a penalty for it.

I recommend you to learn the rules and the game

Lynex

36Boys
Player
I guess you're not a gang member, you can't be there. Do you have the right to accuse someone like that? Also, he is my gang member i searched him after the event. What dou you mean with your terrible bodycam?
ok 😂

tunaa

Player
Player
Sanırım çete üyesi değilsin, orada olamazsın. Birini böyle suçlamaya hakkınız var mı? Ayrıca o benim çete üyem, olaydan sonra onu aradım. Korkunç vücut kameranla ne demek istiyorsun?
🍼 do you want a pacifier boy man

tunaa

Player
Player
Bu forumdan önce aynı konuda başka bir forum açılmıştı ve reddedilmişti ve hala atıyor, bunun için bir ceza olması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

Kuralları ve oyunu öğrenmenizi tavsiye ederim.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tunaa

Player
Player
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom